Please be sure you download and run the latest version of the Loupedeck software for Mac systems.
- Make sure all related/supported software is closed during installation
- Note: Third party antivirus software might flag the installer due to the necessity to install items to the /appdata folder. In this case please deactivate it momentarily.
- After installation make sure that Loupedeck Setup app has needed permissions to run:
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on Accessibility
- Check the box next to Loupedeck
Note! If you are running MacOS 10.12, please download v3.2.5
For the Release Notes of 4.2, info on this version’s new features including Midi support and Dynamic Mode, read more here.
For more info on getting started with Loupedeck Software v4.2, please download the Loupedeck Software v.4.2 Supplement.