Please be sure you download and run the latest version of the Loupedeck software for MacOS systems.
- all related/supported software is closed during installation
- Note: Third party antivirus software might flag the installer due to the necessity to install items to the /appdata folder. In this case please deactivate it momentarily.
- After installation make sure that Loupedeck Setup app has needed permissions to run:
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on Accessibility
- Check the box next to Loupedeck
For Release Notes 4.2, and additional info on Midi, Dynamic Mode, and new features please visit: Here
Release Notes 4.1.1 can be downloaded here!
Note! If you do not wish to upgrade to Photoshop 22 4.1 does not have a backwards compatibility with older versions of Photoshop.
Software version 3.2.5: download here
Note! If you are running MacOS 10.12, please download 3.2.5
Note! If you are using Lightroom 6 for Loupedeck+, please download here!