Please be sure you download and run the latest version of the Loupedeck software for Mac systems.
- Make sure all related/supported software is closed during installation
- Note: Third party antivirus software might flag the installer due to the necessity to install items to the /appdata folder. In this case please deactivate it momentarily.
- After installation make sure that the Loupedeck Setup app has needed permissions to run:
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on Accessibility
- Check the box next to Loupedeck
Note! If you are running MacOS 10.12, please download v3.2.5 here.
Loupedeck CT/Live Users: For more info on getting started with Loupedeck Software v4.2, please download the Loupedeck Software v.4.2 Supplement.
For the Release Notes of 4.2.6 info on this version’s new features including OBS Studio MacOS support, read more here.
Attn. Ableton Users: Loupedeck Software v4.2.6 currently supports Ableton Live 10. We are awaiting a patch for Ableton 11, however, there is no ETA at this time.