SETUP TUTORIAL VIDEO
You can find a tutorial video guiding you through the initial setup here.
MY LOUPEDECK IS NOT WORKING IN PREMIERE PRO
Loupedeck needs to be activated as a control surface in order to be able to send commands to Premiere Pro.
- Open Premiere Pro
- Follow the menu to Edit -> Preferences -> Control surface
- Click Add and choose Loupedeck
- Click OK
MY LOUPEDECK IS NOT WORKING IN PREMIERE PRO v15.0
If you have recently updated your Premiere Pro to v15.0 and as a result have been experiencing issues with your Loupedeck, please follow these instructions:
1. Install the latest version of the Loupedeck software from our website.
– Windows: reinstall v4.2.5
– Mac: install v4.2.6
2. In Premiere Pro, navigate to Edit > Preferences > Control Surface, and make sure you see Loupedeck listed.
3. If Loupedeck is not listed, click on Add, and select Loupedeck from the drop-down menu.
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC PLUGIN NOT FOUND
Our Premiere Plugin installs itself to the latest available Premiere Pro on your system. If you have two versions of Premiere Pro (e.g. CC 2019 and 2020) installed, the plugin will only install to the latest version.
You can manually move the plugin from CC2020 folders to CC2019 or then uninstall CC2020 and reinstall the Loupedeck software.
The plugin can be found here:
Mac: Applications/Premiere Pro CC 2020 (you might have to secondary click and select show package contents)/Plug-Ins/Control Surfaces/
Windows: Program Files/Adobe/Premiere Pro CC 2020/Plugins/ Control Surfaces/
If the plugins are missing you can also find them here for Windows and Mac. To install them please unpack the contents to their respective folders.