SDK and Developer Community Lead
Loupedeck is the leading brand and manufacturer of custom creative hardware. To support the strategic growth, we are now looking for an SDK & Developer Community Lead.
Loupedeck is the leading brand and manufacturer of custom creative hardware. We are committed to supporting creatives of all backgrounds by optimizing the creative process through seamless interactions.
Loupedeck is a globally recognized brand, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international team of 40 people, with business operations across Europe, North America, and Asia. To support the strategic growth, we are now looking for an SDK & Developer Community Lead.
SDK & Developer Community Lead
Our consoles are amazing pieces of hardware. Now we need you to drive our developer community and lead the development of our SDK to the next level. You can work either in Helsinki or remotely. If you work remotely, you need to be available at EET time zone. On overall this job is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to step up and become our face on Github, online forums, hackathons as well as drive the needed changes to our SDK to be liked and used more.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help developing, documenting, and creating samples for our APIs to allow more and better uses of Loupedeck consoles.
- Drive online and offline tools and means to increase and engage the developer community, be the go-to person for questions
- Be a go-to SDK expert for corporate customers in B2B projects.
- Define and drive SDK roadmap. Be part of the software team and bring in fresh ideas on where we need to go next.
- Report on all above to company management
- Demonstrated history of writing high quality code. You should speak C# fluently, ideally in cross-platform environment.
- Proven ability to write sensible documentation about the code (API docs, how-tos etc)
- Feels at home in software team but capable to explain what the is the SDK and how software works to non-techies.
- Understand managing SDKs and working with Developer Communities
- Fluency in English, preferably on a native level
- Willingness to travel to events, partner meetings etc. (aprox 20 % off time)
We appreciate if you have the following:
- Practical knowledge of desktop application development, ideally using .NET
- Experience developing for MacOS in addition to Windows
- Hands-on experience in Loupedeck key application areas: Creative Photo/Video/Audio editing, Streaming or Gaming
- Experience supporting API/SDK customers and/or Developer Community management
All in all we hope you are a great colleague, outgoing and that you are enthusiastic about building relationships. We highly value a development-oriented growth-mindset.
What we offer?
Loupedeck is an award-winning, Finnish growth company and we’d love for you to be a part of our success story. Our enjoyable company culture offers you flexible work arrangements, a variety of benefits, and a team that values your input. We welcome you to join our international and diverse team of professionals.
Please, send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org